View Full Version : Photo Submissions for February 2008

Ben
1st February 2008, 03:33 PM
Who on Earth would have thought it? February 2008 is here already... looks like this year could be a quick one!

Post your images up for the February Photo Competition!

1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone (or iPhone) during the month of February 2008 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll is a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

pinky
2nd February 2008, 11:58 AM
Worthing's wood,:cool: taken with a Nokia N95.

3g-g
12th February 2008, 10:07 PM
Welcome to St James' gate Dublin and the skybar. Good things come to those who wait apparently, and it was 7 floors before I got my hands on the black stuff! :)

gorilla
13th February 2008, 11:50 AM
Welcome to St James' gate Dublin and the skybar. Good things come to those who wait apparently, and it was 7 floors before I got my hands on the black stuff! :)

Well worth it though and you have my vote already :D
What did you think of the place? I was there a couple of years ago and thought it was ok. I was gagging for a pint by the time I got to the bar though. It's a great view.

getti
13th February 2008, 06:33 PM
Taken on a Samsung G800 with 2.5x Optical Zoom. Took a photo of my cat on the shed roof in the sun

Ben
13th February 2008, 10:01 PM
Taken on a Samsung G800 with 2.5x Optical Zoom. Took a photo of my cat on the shed roof in the sun
Cripes, nice camera!

Hands0n
13th February 2008, 10:11 PM
Cripes, nice camera!

No Ben, that is a Cat.

*coat*

3g-g
14th February 2008, 12:00 AM
I have to say, the clarity of that Samsung is pretty good! In fact, what we've got so far are all rather good quality! No pressure on those that haven't posted yet eh? ;)

Gorilla, I thought the downstairs just after where you pay, and where the waterfall is was interesting... but the next 6 floors were, well, rather pointless! If i'd known I'd of just got straight in the lift and headed for my free pint! Good to say I've done it now, the last few times I've been in Dublin I've avoided going 'cos of the queues! That and trying not to look like a tourist stuck in with lots of fat Americans!

gorilla
26th February 2008, 09:43 PM
Gateshead Millenium bridge and the Baltic Flour Mill in the background.

I'm quite pleased with this as I was rather hungover, it was windy and I had the shakes. Taken with the N95 on I'm guessing default large mode? Who knows, but I just opened the camera lens and clicked and then got back to my ice cream :D