View Full Version : TyTn II

3g-g
29th February 2008, 09:51 PM
That's me just got a TyTN II to go along with my original TyTN... It's got Windows mobile 6 on it, I'm not sure if that's going to make things any better, and it's also another touchscreen device! Yeah, it's all things to all men, HSDPA, push email from work, a 3Mpx snapper on it (with no flash might I add!), IE and GPS... but... well, just but!

I've also the feeling i'm turning into miffed (minus the love for windows)... I've suddenly gone from Nokia and SE, to LG and HTC! I almost feel guilty for cheating on them like this!

miffed
29th February 2008, 11:04 PM
LOL !

Just to make the migration from S60 to WM easier , someone should write a WM app that randomly shuts down the browser and announces a memory error every few minutes:D

Congrats - I am thinking of getting a Tytn II (or whatever ) myself - although that MWG Atom Life at £199 sim free may be worth a go too !

Hands0n
1st March 2008, 12:39 AM
Is it just me then? Nothing at the moment seems to be floating my boat, spinning my wheels, getting me out of bed in the morning. Save for the iPhone - which I am now really waiting for the 3G model to arrive on these shores. Its got to be done :) I just hope O2 don't mess up the tariff. That £35 with 3G/HSDPA would be a belter - always assuming that O2 actually deliver some 3G networking into the UK before OFCOM foreclose on them.

3g-g
1st March 2008, 02:46 AM
don't get me wrong, theres nothing really out there at the moment floating my boat, this was just given to me, so I can't really complain! the keyboard is nice (which i'm typing on now).

@miffed, the 199 bucks atom life looks good, only pocket change to a man like yourself, fire in and report back!