View Full Version : Help Music

sophiec
14th April 2008, 09:51 PM
Please help me i am a techno phobe and have just got a viewity handset on 3. I can just about master i tunes but i am totally lost on how to get music on to my phone and need a dummys guide
i have tons of music on itunes both uploaded from cd and dowloaded from the i tunes store plus i have some cds
i have a micro sc card which is sat in my phone courtsey of the guys in the shop and have attempted the music manager on the lg pc suite which came with the phone which is installed on my pc but trying to work it out is another matter

i have tried to but seem to be getting know where, i read these forums about drag n drop but havent a clue what it is on about

if some one could please please help (in a jargon free way i am computer illeterate!!) as i know it is not a replacement for my ipod but i would be nice to have some music on there

ps does anyone find the signal on the fm radio poor?

thanks guys

Ben
14th April 2008, 10:18 PM
Hello, welcome to Talk3G :)

Music you've purchased from iTunes wont work on the Viewty. You need an iPod/iPhone for that. Music that you've ripped from CD might work, depending on what format it's in - open your music folder in the LG software and see what comes up as being acceptable.

Hopefully some Viewty owners will come to your rescue with more information :p