View Full Version : Im a mystery shopper!!!

delinquentwoody
11th May 2005, 11:31 PM
When I was at uni and needed extra cash, I found some 'mystery shopping' websites which helped me earn some extra beer money quite easily!

Well, I got an email from one of them tonight, and they want to pay me to 'shop' O2 for a year!!! Basically I have to sign up for a contract with them, and fill a form out once a month to say how I found the customer services and network that month, and they will pay for everything: all the line rental plus expenses and a pretty decent fee on top of that!!

I don't know what handset I'll be getting yet, if I get to choose or if I am given a certain one, but will keep you updated.

If anyone's interested in doing this sort of thing for a bit of extra cash then the following firms are the main ones. They cover most of the high street shops, including mobile phone shops. (But if you sign up - be sure to do pizza huts, £40 worth of pizza per branch every four weeks plus the fee!!)

www.cybershoppers.nop.co.uk
www.frontlinefocus.com
www.retaileyes.co.uk
www.gapbuster.com
www.grgresearch.com
www.retail-maxim.co.uk
www.mysteryshops.com

delinquentwoody
11th May 2005, 11:37 PM
BTW, you're not 'supposed' to tell people about mystery shoping, hence the name, but i figured no one on here knows who i am so it doesnt really matter!

Also, imagine if 3 had this sort of thing!! theyd just get a constant stream of rubbish reports. I do think you can tell the difference quite easily between companies that use this system and those that don't.

Jon3G
12th May 2005, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the links mate

Rich12345
29th May 2009, 09:56 AM
Here's some more mystery shopping links:

http://www.ukims.co.uk/docs/services/mystery-shopping.asp

www.mysteryshopmybusiness.com

www.oldenough2drink.co.uk