View Full Version : T-Mobile increasing charges for 08xx numbers from 28 July 2008

Hands0n
17th June 2008, 01:00 PM
To make things clearer for our customers, ................. I beg your pardon? Would you like to run that by me again?

Full details here http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/services/uk/08/ Some of the changes are quite swingeing, up to 30p per min increase.

Naughty, naughty. It looks like the mobile ops are taking back what Viviane Reding made them give away earlier this year. We can expect more after they've been forced to cap their data roaming charges, even though it increases their revenue proportionately. It seems that no matter which side the coin lands that it is us, the punter, that loses :(

T-Mobile have to be careful, unless they have the blessing from the rest of the cartel members. Even Vodafone's overall tariffs begin to look more attractive than Flext these days. And T-Mobile's other tariffs are not exactly head and shoulders above the competition.

Anyone seen any poor destitute mobile network operators around lately? I thought not.

solo12002
17th June 2008, 09:17 PM
What a rip off.