View Full Version : I've got one!!

delinquentwoody
18th May 2005, 09:21 PM
Well yesterday I finally bit the bullet and signed up again to 3, with a 6680 from my local P4U on their 3 months half price T&T600 offer.

Well what can i say about the handset after one day - it really is as fantastic as everyone says it is!

It has everything I could possibly need and more (apart from the internet, obviously), and looks great as well. As far as I can see the 3 branding on the handset hasn't affected anything really besides internet access.

The only (slight) negative thing I have to say so far is that the keys are a tad on the small side for my chunky fingers, but perhaps that's the change in size, I'm sure I'll get used to it. It really is a dream to use - very intuitively designed for quick access to what you need, and lots of help (!) available if you need it!!

I would definitely, without a second thought, recommend this handset as highly as possible for anyone thinking about getting a new handset! Except perhaps not on 3 for internet reasons (I chose it for the cheap calls though..)

I'll keep you updated on how I'm finding it.

stitches
20th May 2005, 02:40 PM
I quite agree with you, it is a wonderful phone. I signed up again with Three after a bad time in the past, but finding the network excellent now where I use it and none of the old problems with using a good phone.