View Full Version : Default theme

davidlove
20th May 2005, 01:51 PM
No, this is not just an "any new themes Guv?" request.

But have other 6680 owners noticed how murky is the default Nokia theme? Makes diary entries hard to read in Active Standby mode. And the four bundled alternatives are even worse.

Most downloadable themes are - understandably - just a demonstration of clever graphics. So for example a pretty Windows Mobile lookalike is spoiled by a little white cloud that neatly obscures the 2G/3G display!

Without resorting to building my own themes, is there such a thing as a "no theme" theme? Or at least one with minimal graphics? TIA.

Ben
20th May 2005, 02:18 PM
I must say, I like the 6680 default theme. I am, however, surprised at the lack of a 'no theme' option. Nokia have, IMHO, improved the default theme a great deal since earlier Series 60 handsets, but I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone and it does make a few things tricky to see.

Bleubean might know of a good theme... I'll keep my eyes open. I don't like playing with themes and stuff, buggy ones can be a pain!

3g-g
20th May 2005, 03:05 PM
Can you not just turn the wallpaper off and have a minimal theme with just a white screen? I know that might be slightly OTT & extremely boring... but at least you'll be able to see everything on screen!