View Full Version : O2 mail

solo12002
17th December 2008, 08:35 AM
Ive been looking at the O2 Online 20 with 600 mins1000 texts and free web blot on for £20 not a bad dael as it also comes with free voice mail and ITS.

Can anyone advise about email on it. Im currently with three 8 months to go, having a few problems were I cant get coverage, no access to internet and last few days problems with email. Not I accept al these issues arise no matter the net work, but having to phone a call centre three times in space of two hours to have to sit the 2, and 3 person what I told the first has p me off big style.

If I buy a sim only deal does anyone know how email works on it, is it pushed the same way as it is on three (when it works of course!) and can I accces more than one account like three?

gorilla
17th December 2008, 11:51 AM
I'm not sure about push, but with the data add on you should be able to setup your email client to auto check.

Which email account will you use? I hope you're not considering O2's mail. you'd be better off with gmail or yahoo.

What handset are you going to use?

One thing to note is that O2 3g coverage is limited and I find Edge coverage to be ok, but not great. Certainly you will not get the same coverage as you do with 3.

That seems like a good deal, but don't expect too much data use, I currently use about 50mb a month, although with the iphone I'm crippled to download anything over O2.