View Full Version : Mmmmm

Jon3G
24th May 2005, 04:38 PM
Only a joke but does this section against the T&C's of this forum?

https://talk3g.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1

Ben
24th May 2005, 05:02 PM
I can understand how this section could be seen as contradictory.

However, this subforum was intended for people to advertise their phones for sale, or post about phones they want to acquire. The T&C's only discriminate against hyperlinks used for financial gain.

To be more specific, linking to eBay auctions from which you stand to gain here is OK, though I'd prefer sellers to actually sell here directly. What isn't allowed is posting things like 'tradedoubler' links to products, where you stand to make commission just because someone clicked through on your link.

Hope that's cleared that up!

Jon3G
24th May 2005, 05:22 PM
I can understand how this section could be seen as contradictory.

However, this subforum was intended for people to advertise their phones for sale, or post about phones they want to acquire. The T&C's only discriminate against hyperlinks used for financial gain.

To be more specific, linking to eBay auctions from which you stand to gain here is OK, though I'd prefer sellers to actually sell here directly. What isn't allowed is posting things like 'tradedoubler' links to products, where you stand to make commission just because someone clicked through on your link.

Hope that's cleared that up!

Chill out Ben - thats why I put only a joke

Ben
24th May 2005, 05:35 PM
Well, you made a good point and it served as an opportunity to explain how the forum rules apply to this particular section. I can see how confusion might arise.

Jon3G
26th May 2005, 11:14 AM
ok no issues.

I actually got a repution vote for this with a comment " good point"