View Full Version : Nokia E75 Information!

getti
8th February 2009, 08:30 PM
E75 has leaked online again but now with a price and a date. i posted the info on my site cause i want to get the news out 1st!

www.worldofnokia.co.uk

miffed
9th February 2009, 12:00 PM
Has there been some kind of merger between Nokia and HTC ? they certainly appear to be getting their inspiration (cosmetically) from HTC these days

solo12002
9th February 2009, 03:00 PM
What a total aste of time looks more like a HTC as pointed out, why a sliding keypad than touch why a carp 3 mp camera when others have 8mp if not more.

We thinks nokia are dead behinde when cooming to look at phone design, its time they put light on and looked at what else is out there

Ben
9th February 2009, 09:12 PM
I'm sure it'll be a lot nicer than a HTC. I really do firmly believe that HTC are only capable of producing the same generic crap over and over again.

No appeal for me, though.

miffed
9th February 2009, 09:21 PM
HTC are only capable of producing the same generic crap over and over again.

Ah , so you see the HTC/Nokia similarities too ? ;)

gorilla
9th February 2009, 09:59 PM
Consumers must like the slide out keypad, otherwise why would these companies continue to develop along these lines?
Perhaps I've had an iPhone too long, but I couldn't live with the E75, it's just so...I don't know, overly complicated?

getti
9th February 2009, 10:42 PM
the second after i posted the news i pre-ordered from Expansys!. It has everything i need in both a personal phone and a work phone. It also have the handy 'Mode Switch' tool so you can have 1 setup for work and with 1 button press the phone changes and you can setup personal things.

For Work:

Always on email with Mail4Exchange or Blackberry (soon)
Organizer for setting appointments and to do lists
Setup groups for stores and internal phone numbers
Use the internet for when im bored (happens sometimes lol)
Use Adobe PDF Viewer for the product guides i do for the company

For Home:

Video calling camera for when i need to video call
3,2mp camera for decent videos plus 30fps video recording.
HSDPA connection to use as a modem when on the move
Nokia Maps for when i go out and about and need directions
Personal email accounts for World Of Nokia and others

Having the mode switch option is perfect it is like having 2 phones in 1 really.

getti
9th February 2009, 10:48 PM
What a total aste of time looks more like a HTC as pointed out, why a sliding keypad than touch why a carp 3 mp camera when others have 8mp if not more.

We thinks nokia are dead behinde when cooming to look at phone design, its time they put light on and looked at what else is out there

Hmm a crap 3mp camera. Ok well first of all thats more than the iPhone 2G or 3G have, plus it can record video at 30fps which the iPhone cant.

So if thats a crap camera the iPhone must be shocking!

Ben
9th February 2009, 11:20 PM
Hmm a crap 3mp camera. Ok well first of all thats more than the iPhone 2G or 3G have, plus it can record video at 30fps which the iPhone cant.

So if thats a crap camera the iPhone must be shocking!
I don't think solo is comparing it to the iPhone, somehow?

--

Grats on your pre-order, looking forward to a review!