View Full Version : How to Stop Your iPhone from Opening iPhoto

Hands0n
3rd May 2009, 06:11 PM
Since forever I have been constantly irritated by how iPhoto opens each and every time I connect my iPhone to sync up. I suffered in silence. But no more :)

iClarified have a nice succinct set of instructions to turn off that annoying behavior. Its best to follow this link to get the pictorial instructions here --> http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=3747

Sorted :cool:

miffed
3rd May 2009, 08:10 PM
Funny , I spotted the same article today ! (while trying to find a way to unlock my re-locked (02.30.03) iPhone 2G
I got all excited and set about following this , when it struck me that I don't really find it a problem ! , I quite like the way it works now - I plug the phone in , the photos are moved from my photo roll to my iPhoto album , then re-synced back to the phone - I sort of like it that way
Although having said that , I am very used to the "one bounce" opening of the SSD Air , I can see why it might be a bit tedious on a slower machine

The thing that annoys me more is that syncing seems to take so bloody long lately.

Ben
3rd May 2009, 08:26 PM
Hehe yes this kinda annoys me too, but when I think about it I actually like having the photos taken off and put into iPhoto and then copied back - that way my iPhoto library always has everything in.

Nagging, but in a good way :D