View Full Version : Mobile Broadband - what is available, at a glance

Hands0n
10th July 2009, 11:54 PM
A website called Top10 Broadband has a very nice web page laid out with all of the incumbent Mobile Broadband offerings from the various operators.

It is very interesting to be able to review the numerous offerings in one place, I didn't realise there were so many. Usefully hot links drive pop-ups to the operator's specific page to get the finer detail.

There are many sorting options which will help you in your search. I found two 1 month contracts - O2 @ £14.69 and Orange @ 24.47 for 3GB and 10GB respectively. Only one 6 month contract from Vodafone for 3GB @ £15. The rest are more of what you might expect.

Check it all out here --> http://www.top10-broadband.co.uk/mobile_broadband/

I have stickied this posting. If you can add any other comparison sites please feel free to do so.

Ben
11th July 2009, 08:22 AM
Lol, my Vodafone ones are the only "unlimited" package on that front page! I do like that about them :)

Interesting to see them all laid out like that. I see Vodafone are boasting the highest speeds, still, at this time. The site should add those Ofcom coverage maps ;)

jessiefrank
28th April 2011, 01:03 PM
mobile broadband service has been very popular and useful as well in the market where the users have found many options to get it. these days, if i go to the market to search for broadband deals, i find a number of plans in the market. mostly, i have found 1 month contract deals of the broadband plan and the users have got some more benefits in the contract period. here, i have found very interesting thing that the network providers are offering some free data for web browsing.

solo12002
1st May 2011, 10:25 PM
Theses are very well . Butlets face facts on the one plan there no need for mobile BB as you can use your handset as moden therefore cutting the cost