View Full Version : Vodafone Free Mobile Internet Friday

Ben
28th August 2009, 11:13 AM
To celebrate the bank holiday weekend (!) Vodafone are offering free mobile Internet today:

Bank Holiday weekends are great. We all love them. But they do take some organising. If you’re going away you may have to confirm a reservation or check-in online. And if you’re staying at home, you’ll want to know which of your friends and family are also sticking around. The good news is that Vodafone customers can sort out their plans, from their mobiles, thanks to a whole day of free mobile internet.

How to get free mobile internet
You don’t need to do anything different. Just go online on your mobile, as you normally would, for as long as you like. Check your email and browse your favourite sites, from BBC News, YouTube, eBay through to Bebo, MySpace and Facebook. You won’t be charged a penny from 0.00am until 11.59pm on Friday 28 August.
http://promotions.vodafone.co.uk/freebrowsing/

Hands0n
29th August 2009, 12:46 AM
Did anyone bother?

This was all pointless for me as I am on their HTC Magic "Unlimited" (limited to 500MB) plan.

Ben
29th August 2009, 03:04 PM
Indeed, it's hard to imagine not having some sort of data inclusive tariff or add-on these days, given how, thanks to a new breed of bigger-screened devices, the Internet seems to be coming to mobiles with quite a pace.

But hey, there must be people out there who will have made use of this. Unfortunately they probably didn't know about it, I only saw it promoted online!