View Full Version : O2 cs

3g-g
8th September 2009, 04:37 PM
Had to change my direct debit payment date as my pay date from work had changed, called O2 customer services, and what a lovely experience it was!

A very nice girl Andrea took my details, we had a joke about the amount of passwords people need to remember, sorted my direct debit and told me to have a good holiday, you know, 'cos we were chatting about that too.

If only all customer services calls, to any big company, were the same. Thumbs up O2. :)

miffed
8th September 2009, 05:52 PM
Agree totally ! this is one area where I feel o2 really do excel and don't get enough recognition for
I lost a SIM card , and was able to sort it out over email

O2 messed up my order for an E90 , and sent me a SIM card only by courier , which created the illusion that I had signed for the E90 !! - this could have been a nighmare situation , but it was solved very quickly and courteously.

The most amazing thing about o2 CS , is that when a rep offers to call you back , they DO call you back !! sounds simple , but this is something that (IME) no other network can manage !

gorilla
8th September 2009, 06:03 PM
Let's hope they are as accomodating when I ring to cancel, negotiate a better deal or ask for my PAC.

Ben
9th September 2009, 12:45 AM
If you call up they're quite good, though the last guy I spoke to about coverage was a total moron.

Emailing is hopeless.

For me, so far, they're at par for the course.