View Full Version : Vodafone existing customer offers

3GScottishUser
19th October 2009, 09:55 PM
Got a call from Vodafone today and they are offering some tempting deals for existing customers.

A SIM only for £10 a month with tons of minutes and texts on a no commitment basis.

Their new 7.2Mb/s Dongle with 1GB a month for £7.74 (18 month contract).

They are waking up and doing some stealthy stuff without killing the market by advertising the discounts.

Pretty much what one has come to expect from Vodafone I would say.

Hands0n
20th October 2009, 01:01 AM
One to watch - but they are still quite miserly with their bundled mobile broadband - although it is getting better. That £7.74 dongle is an interesting proposition ...

There are those out there who really suffer under Vodafone though. So it is one of those "be careful" things. Do your local research thoroughly.

Ben
20th October 2009, 09:35 AM
When the iPhone comes along I can't help but think I'll get a much better deal as a new customer. So that's exactly what I'm going to do! I just want to be back in your arms, Vodafone...

miffed
20th October 2009, 12:12 PM
Keep digging Vodafone !

Get a nice crowd using your data facilities....then , when you get the coveted iPhone .... Boom !

....Your network will crumble , you'll be exposed for what you really are at last !

Can't wait ! the end is nigh ! ............You see !

(Remember you read it here first ! )

Ben
20th October 2009, 12:20 PM
Keep digging Vodafone !

Get a nice crowd using your data facilities....then , when you get the coveted iPhone .... Boom !

....Your network will crumble , you'll be exposed for what you really are at last !

Can't wait ! the end is nigh ! ............You see !

(Remember you read it here first ! )
I'll believe it when I see it :p Their 3G masts have stacks of fibre backhaul!