View Full Version : Lost Iphone...

a_ukboy
11th November 2009, 02:22 PM
Well this is the story, i lost my Iphone a couple of weeks ago, luckily i had iphone insurance at the time and that was quickly replaced with a brand new one (next day) :D Thanks o2 insure!!

Then 2 days later my iphone was found at work and given back to me, i called o2 and told them, they said its no good as its blocked now, fair enough i guess, asked them what should i do with it and they said its up to me but it won't work, so asked them should i send it to them and they said they don't want it back either...

So i tried my o2 sim card just to check and yeah its blocked.... Just playing around when i was bored and put my Orange pay monthly sim in, it works :eek: Strange me thinks so i tried it with some other sims from my mates, T-Mobile blocked and Three blocked... Don't know anyone on Voda, so why is it not blocked on Orange?

I want to know can i use it on Orange? or will i get into trouble??

I just don't know what to do with it now, seems a shame to just through it in the bin, o2 don't want it nor will unblock it...

Ben
11th November 2009, 03:57 PM
You can use it on Orange, but it's likely Orange's blacklist will be updated in due course and it wont work on that either.

You're not going to get arrested or anything.

a_ukboy
11th November 2009, 04:03 PM
Well as it was working on my chosen new network i was thinkng now of keeping it and using it if i ever loose or damage my new iphone, as i can't get insurance for it, o2 refuse to give me a receipt and as i live in a shared property i don't have content insurance!!