PDA

View Full Version : Make Poverty History

3g-g
7th June 2005, 03:58 PM
Seeing as we're all here for the same purpose, with questions and issues about our networks and handsets I thought this might be a good way to make use of that lump of plastic and PCB in your hand.

You can donate 25p to the Make Povery History campaign by texting the letters: MPH to "80205".

25p, nothing at all, two text messages, 20 seconds watching BB6 on Three.

So as to make it clear for everyone I shall put the terms below:

The text message you send costs 25p.

When you send a text message, your text message and your originating mobile number will be revealed to us. We will store your number so we can text you updates about the campaign - there will be no more than 5 of these between your sign-up and the end of 2005.

There is absolutely no charge to you for receiving these further messages.

Comic Relief operates the texting service on behalf of the MakePovertyHistory coalition. Of the 25p text at least 15.5p (net proceeds after VAT and handling costs) goes to Comic Relief, registered charity 326568, to cover the cost of updates about Make Poverty History.

Comic Relief's mobile marketing partner Flytxt will keep your information secure and will not pass it to anyone else. Your information will be deleted at the end of the 2005 when the campaign ends. Please see 'Submitting your Personal Information', in our Terms and Conditions, for further details.

If you would not like to receive any further text messages, please email S. Davies ([email protected]) stating your wish to unsubscribe and including the mobile number concerned.

MakePovertyHistory and Comic Relief take no responsibility for failed messages and cannot guarantee successful receipt or delivery of messages.

If you want more info on the campaign go to their website, you can find it here. (http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/)

timothythetim
7th June 2005, 11:33 PM
Good stuff mate, I've been quite involved with MPH recently.
Anyone goin to the thing in Edinburgh next month?
I would but i'm in Thailand