View Full Version : anyone can tell me how i should transfer my iphone photo to my pc?

danielbay
5th February 2010, 04:12 AM
i have thousands of iphone photoes need transfering onto my pc.and sometimes I wanna transfer my camera photos into my iphone for sharing with my friends.I wanna find one software to solve my problem .

DBMandrake
5th February 2010, 08:59 AM
If you're talking about transferring photos from the camera roll on the iPhone to Windows, then go into Control Panel, Scanners and Cameras, and the iPhone will show up as a normal Camera device when it's plugged in, and is treated like any normal digital camera.

If you mean transferring all the photos from the photo albums on the iPhone back to a PC, then the answer is no - there is no supported way to do that, and even if you transfer them some way, (via emailing or 3rd party software) be aware that the photos in the iPhone photo libraries are scaled down to very low resolution and will look blocky on a PC - I'm not sure exactly what size, but it's somewhere around 640x480, which is not even 1 megapixel.

Transfering photos from iTunes onto the iPhone is a one way operation, if you need those photos to give to someone you really need to go back to the PC running iTunes that the phone is synced from and get the original copies.