View Full Version : New unlimited iPhone plan from Orange

Ben
29th March 2010, 12:53 PM
From April 1st Orange will offer an unlimited iPhone plan (with free iPhone) for £75/month. Included is all the voice, text, and data you can eat on the device, plus 3GB of tethering, Visual Voicemail, itemised billing, and 100 minutes + 20MB EU roaming.

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2010/03/29/orange_iphone_tariffs/

It is replacing a similar tariff that previously cost £125.

getti
29th March 2010, 08:56 PM
oooooh Visual Voicemail on Orange now. Come on Vodafone whats taking you so long

Ben
29th March 2010, 10:10 PM
According to The Register anyway :S I can't see any mention of Visual Voicemail on Orange's iPhone pages.

3GScottishUser
3rd April 2010, 10:09 AM
£75 a month eh?

Might be OK for a business user but I think most would find 700 Mins, U/L SMS + 1GB Internet on a mobile more than sufficient for personal use.

Still they must think there will be some demand.

Hands0n
3rd April 2010, 10:43 AM
... I think most would find 700 Mins, U/L SMS + 1GB Internet on a mobile more than sufficient for personal use...

Absolutely 100% agree with this sentiment. And all of that for some £20 - £25 a month on SIM-only, or £35 with an iPhone included.

I love the "all you can eat" data proposition as distinct from the 3GB tether. Unless you're glued to YouTube the chances of even using up 500MB in a month are somewhat remote, especially if you work for a living which anyone paying £75 a month is more than likely to be! And if you're working for a living then you're not going to be watching YouTube 24x7x365.

Like most things Orange, this is a con. The French really are not to be trusted :D