View Full Version : O2 Simplicity

PhilipChan
16th June 2010, 02:02 PM
Just a few question (excuse me for creating another topic, wanted the question to be answered asap before the anniversary date),

The O2 Simplicity plan offers £5 for unlimited text and £10 for unlimited text with 100minutes call or Unlimited Internet, which is kinda actually a really attracting offer.

I currently pay £30 for text and web, which leads me to Unlimited text (12000 texts) and Unlimited Internet (500MB). Whereas the O2 Simplicity is 1/3 the price with the same stuff?

Anyways heres the questions :D;

1) How many text will I get from the O2 Simplicity unlimited text offer, will it be the same 12000 texts?

2) How much data plan will I get from the O2 Simplicity unlimited internet, will it be the same 500MB?

I couldn't find any information about the O2 Simplicity limited to, so I was wondering, because theres a 99% of me changing tarrifs, hehe!

Thanks for reading
Philo

PhilipChan
16th June 2010, 04:23 PM
OMG DAMN MISTAKE!

The topic was meant to be O2 Simplicity! Wheres the edit button -.-

Ben
16th June 2010, 06:37 PM
I think you'll need to trawl through the Terms & Conditions for this one. I'd imagine both data and texts have some sort of limitations outline in the T&C's, but most folk wont fall foul of them.

Then again, most folk don't send 12000 texts a month. Seriously?!

PhilipChan
16th June 2010, 07:40 PM
[Thanks for whoever changed the title topic to O2 Simplicity somehow :D]

Anyways, yes I did try surfing through around the Terms of Service, no luck. Was only able to find Text and Web limit not O2 Simplicity :(

P.S I sometime use more than 12,000 texts :P, depends aha :D
Anyone else knows the limit?