View Full Version : FishText 5.1 for iOS 4 and FishText LITE for iOS 3+

Ben
29th July 2010, 01:27 AM
FishText 5.1 has just been accepted by Apple and will be available in the App Store shortly.

This long awaited update brings push support. Messages to other FishText users are automatically detected and sent for free via push. Recipient doesn't have the FishText app? Your text will go out as a regular SMS message.

Also includes multi-tasking support, landscape mode, sent folder/conversation history, high res graphics, and delivery reports.

Users of iOS 3+ (inc. iPad) can use the basic but updated FishText LITE app, available now.

All feedback and bug reports gratefully received.

Ben
29th July 2010, 05:22 PM
Push services have been a bit hit and miss today but are currently working well. If you give the new version a try then go ahead and text me from it, I'll reply so you can see it in action!

solo12002
29th July 2010, 08:59 PM
with so much talk of smart phones what about an app thread? were ppl can put basic information about an app its use and were its obtained from?

Hands0n
29th July 2010, 10:09 PM
I got it all updated and working a treat. I like the new push notifications. Very handy indeed.

Ben
2nd August 2010, 05:36 PM
Just had a look on iTunes and the feedback so far is looking good. I'll personally hug any of you that wonder into iTunes and star it up, it's notoriously difficult for apps to get noticed in a field of 250,000 :(

Hands0n
2nd August 2010, 07:43 PM
All starred up ages ago ... :) Just don't hug me, I don't do Metrosexual :D

Ben
2nd August 2010, 10:18 PM
*Notes manly handshake for Hands0n* ^5