View Full Version : Dual 3G SIM adaptors

peterpinada
14th April 2011, 09:09 PM
Hello, Does anyone out there know where i can obtain a Dual 3G/ HSDPA SIM adaptor for a Nokia Xpress music 5800 and a Nokia N97 smart phone, please. Preferably an adaptor that does not need the SIM to be cut, also if you know of any suppliers in SW London? I have heard of 2 online suppliers but am nervous of using them.

Hands0n
15th April 2011, 07:01 AM
I do not know of any specific suppliers but which online stores do you know of? We may have prior experience of these.

peterpinada
16th April 2011, 04:12 PM
The two I know of are [email protected] and www.simore.eu/en. Do you have any prior experience of these 2 sites?

Hands0n
18th April 2011, 07:20 AM
I do not know either of those. In the past I have used http://www.uk-mobilestore.co.uk/products/DUAL-SIM-SIM-CARD-HOLDER-FOR-NOKIA.html for my odd bits and pieces. Although I note that all they have is the cut SIM type. I'm not sure if you will be able to get full-size adapters for those two phones.

peterpinada
18th April 2011, 04:50 PM
Thank you HandsOn, this looks like a very useful website, i will ask them if their adapters will fit. thanks again for taking the time to respond. Regards