View Full Version : Anyone there?

darklight
24th June 2005, 10:01 PM
No Three employees in here except for me ??

3g-g
24th June 2005, 10:30 PM
It doesn't look like it darklight! However, welcome to Talk3G! :D

I suppose being the first puts you in the best position for helping folk out with any Three related questions, we hope you stick about!

Maybe now you've made yourself known others will join you?!

Rgds

G.

Jon3G
25th June 2005, 10:19 AM
which centre are you based at?

Hands0n
25th June 2005, 11:14 AM
@darklight - "Welcome to our Forum" :) Now where have I heard something like that before :D

bagpuss102002
27th June 2005, 03:09 PM
in time there will be loads of the 3g maggots otherwise known as the scotland call centre reps chatting on here and when they do i will give them a piece of my mind! :D

Jon3G
27th June 2005, 03:18 PM
lol@bagpuss102002

So how did u find us

bagpuss102002
27th June 2005, 03:26 PM
lol are u a worker up in scotland jon3g? lol well once upon a tyme i spoke to a nice chap named gary cremlin most helpful, but apart from that i would rather speak to india lol! :)

Jon3G
27th June 2005, 03:58 PM
No, not from Scotland.

bagpuss102002
27th June 2005, 04:17 PM
ah rite good good u seem to have more than a basic understanding of mobile phones so it was a silly question if u work for three u have to read a 1 page manual on how to pick and put down a phone

3g-g
27th June 2005, 11:47 PM
Ok guys, lets calm down.

This section is for Three employees, and at the moment I only know of one employee to make himself/herself known. Please refrain from idle chit chat or behaviour that could stop other Three employees want to "come out" to think of a better phrase.

Any Three employees that appear in here could be the ones that help you out, lets not make them feel unwelcome right from the word go, I don't want to have to spend time in here deleting unneccessary posts. Remember, they're only doing their jobs, they don't make the CEO type decisions.

If you have a question you feel they might be able to help you out with please post, I'm sure if they're able to help they will.

Lets make things clear, this is not an area for "spouting" about how much you hate Three or giving any valuable employee/posters grief.

If anyone has any queries/questions drop me a line.

Cheers

G.

Jon3G
28th June 2005, 09:49 AM
Sorry if I offended anyone

3SellerNW
26th September 2005, 02:35 PM
No Three employees in here except for me ??

Hi Darklight!

I am a solus three dealer, so I work for myself, but choose to sell only three.

I don't know if you count that as staff as such, but it aint too far off in principle, I suppose!

Hello anyway!

Where you at? Retail / Call Centre / ??