View Full Version : What phone dilemma!

a_ukboy
25th October 2011, 08:14 PM
Ok, my dilemma is a couple of months ago a friend swapped his brand new HTC Sensation for my 1 year old ageing Iphone 4...

Skip forward to today and my upgrade was due so i took the iphone 4s :-)

Now the (other half) has decided that i can't keep both and have to sell one :eek:

So which one to i sell? i love them both

miffed
25th October 2011, 10:00 PM
Depends which you prefer ? I have the Galaxy s2 and iPhone 4 .. And I have to say if I was made to choose I'd keep the iPhone , I wouldn't have to think about it - and that's just an iPhone 4 ,

I'd say keep the 4S , get rid of the Sensation ...... Then if you miss it you have a good excuse pick up a Galaxy Nexus !

a_ukboy
25th October 2011, 10:05 PM
I love them both, they are both amazing in their own way! It's like having 2 partners and having to choose between the two.. Both have their own good and bad points!

Hands0n
25th October 2011, 10:38 PM
I'm with Miffed - jettison the Sensation and keep the 4S. If you're going to be "stuck" with one phone then it may as well be one that simply works :)

Ben
26th October 2011, 07:25 AM
Well, I suppose you know I'm going to say iPhone 4S, as for me it'd be a no-brainer.

What would you particularly miss about each handset?

hecatae
26th October 2011, 09:37 AM
I would jettison the Sensation, not because the Iphone is better, I just dont like HTC

gorilla
26th October 2011, 09:50 AM
I agree with the suggestions to get rid of the Sensation. Look at the resale value of the sensation against the iPhone.
The iPhone will hold its value longer, so from a financial point of view it makes better sense to keep the (new) 4S and sell the nearly new sensation, then in 12 months (or however long) you will still have an iPhone that will be worth quite a bit of money.
Although if you like the sensation the iPhone will make you more money today.

That's me being totally impartial.
(secretly I'd sell the 4S today ;) )

DaveC
26th October 2011, 10:01 AM
I would sell the 4s while there are still those who are prepared to pay well over the odds to get one.