View Full Version : Origami Workstation for iPad by incase

Ben
18th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Hello from the Origami Workstation!

I'm sat in my kitchen at the moment typing away on the iPad 2 as if it were an 11" MacBook Air.

The Origami Workstation is essentially a case for the Apple wireless keyboard, which clips neatly inside. However, open the cover and fold the back and you've instantly got a sturdy stand for your iPad or iPad2. The result is an iPad setup that you could quite happily sit at for hours - I could write a book on this thing, it's absolutely perfect.

The alternative to this sort of setup might be the 11" MacBook Air. Yes, that gives you full OS X (and no, OS X keyboard shortcuts don't work on iOS), but it also gives you shorter battery life and the drawback of not having the world's best tablet to use the rest of the time.

This is the number 1 rated iPad accessory in the Apple Online Store and I can absolutely see why. If you have an iPad and fancy being able to quickly transform it into a more complete computing experience then I urge you to give this a look.

Btw, brightness, playback, and volume controls all work. If Apple went just a little bit further and translated some OS X shortcuts I'd actually go all out and get Origami Workstation tattooed on my forehead...