View Full Version : Orange Branding - A little light humour

Ben
29th June 2005, 01:24 PM
I'd love to meet the chap or chapette that wrote this little gem!

http://www.business.orange.co.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Business&c=PaDPage&cid=1070534435155&mid=1068818091821

Orange branded devices

only the best mobile devices receive the Orange brand mark

Orange always aim to deliver the best products and services that will help you to work more intelligently - and which directly benefit your business.

That is why we put so much care into the devices we choose to offer for sale at Orange Business Solutions. We push our products to the very edge of their capabilities - to help you to keep the competitive edge in your business.

Before we brand any phone or device with the Orange logo, it undergoes the most thorough technical testing available. We aim to make certain our Orange branded phones and devices simplify your working day by ensuring that they are intuitive and easy to use.

As well as technical testing, we use focus groups, internal and external field trials, reliability proving and other techniques to bring you the best of the best.

Our devices have an innovative Orange menu structure and specific Orange applications; for instance, our smartphones have additional features like 'back up' and 'update' that you just won't find with products from most of our competitors.

Orange branded devices will have extra software incorporated in them to offer unique services such as an additional phone line (Line 2) and, to simplify use, a single key press to access messages within Orange Answer Phone .

The special treatment does not end with the device itself, it also includes user guides, packaging and any applications delivered with the device. Orange aim to ensure that the full customer and user experience is perfect.

At one time it was said that Orange were the last to launch new devices, this is no longer the case - devices are now brought to market at the same time or faster than our competitors.

Browse our Orange branded phones and choose the model that suits your needs.

Obviously pre-6630 & 6680 then!

TheBrit
1st July 2005, 09:04 PM
it also includes user guidesSanyo S750 anyone? ;)

getti
1st July 2005, 09:53 PM
The S750i (The NEW 'i' Version) is an AMAZING phone. My working one came today from Orange and its one the the best 3G phones u have used so far.

The screen is HUGE but the phone is not which makes it a nice package. The 262,000 colour display really shows pictures in true colour.

Jon3G
2nd July 2005, 08:43 AM
I was thinking of getting that on a trial today,

getti
2nd July 2005, 10:12 AM
Deffinatly worth trying.

Jon3G
2nd July 2005, 10:31 AM
What OS does it run on and what apps has it got

getti
2nd July 2005, 07:23 PM
Add me to MSN (danncarter at hotmail.co.uk) and il send you some pics

bagpuss102002
2nd July 2005, 11:00 PM
how do u find the sanyo has it got an easy user interface?

Jon3G
5th July 2005, 12:12 PM
Add me to MSN (danncarter at hotmail.co.uk) and il send you some pics

I have your never on. Are you going to do a review on the handset

getti
5th July 2005, 02:37 PM
Yep im in the middle of doing it now aswell as one on the Moto E1000. I have dropped the idea of reviewing the 7600 because no network has them now and they are not available anymore.

On a brigher note...... i have got a Sharp 902 coming to me to review on Thursday

Talkingabout3G
8th July 2005, 01:25 PM
I have a sanyo and I really like it

I have the Sanyo 750i