View Full Version : Nec 338 For Sale Or Swap

3GsINgH
29th June 2005, 08:49 PM
Hi i have TWO NEC 338 mobiles for sale or swap. Phones were purchased as back ups, but were not needed and hence remain unused. Plastic covers are still on the phones. Phones are boxed and complete with all manuals and paperwork. This phones also includes Data and Charging Cable as well as PC SOFTWARE which do not come when purchased. These two alone are worth £40. This phone is the smallest 3G phone currently available in Europe and supports all of 3’s services including video calling. In the package you will get:

NEC 338 Phone
Manual
CD with drivers and software
Data and charging cable
Headset
Receipt of proof of purchase
Warranty
1400mAh Battery

Pics (taken by my rubbish 616) are below. I am a ligit dealer have good rep with other forums and jus want to get rid of these phones. I offer FREE P&P via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Price of the phones each would be around £60 or ill give them both for £105. Any questions PM me or contact at [email protected]

CHEERS

3G SINGH

P.S. I would be happy to swap a 7600 for one of the 338s ;)

getti
30th June 2005, 09:29 AM
Nice one mate. At we talked about last night the 7600 will be on its way for one of those shiny E338's you have ;)

3GsINgH
30th June 2005, 03:18 PM
Yep one has sold and there is only ONE LEFT...which is under offer at the mo...HURRY GRAB A BARGAIN :D

CHEERS

3G SINGH

getti
30th June 2005, 04:10 PM
Best make it clear about the charger tho i think. Its a USB one not a normal plug in if i remember right.

Is the phone boxed BTW

3GsINgH
30th June 2005, 07:28 PM
the second one has a normal wall charger it was just that one.... :D

3GsINgH
30th June 2005, 07:30 PM
Both Phones Have Gone