View Full Version : Crazy Nokia 6630

von40
3rd July 2005, 12:09 AM
Hi well my phone keeps going mad when i first got it which was two weeks ago, it worked fine but after a couple of days the mem card just disappeared from screen, and it kept saying no card inserted so i tried to format it on my pc but that wouldnt find it either, so i bought a new 256 dv mmc which i put in my phone yesterday, and when i tried to install anything on the mem card, it just kept saying unable to read file so formatted the card in my sons 6680, as i couldnt format it in my phone and then my phone recognised the card but still wont install anything to card, so i formated my phone and now nothing will go on the mem card and my bluetooth wont connect to pc any more and its now diving me crazy, ive had loads of phones and this is the only one ive ever had trouble with so can anyone help me before i throw it out the window :mad:

Ben
3rd July 2005, 02:00 AM
Mhm, it'll be under warranty - I can only suggest that you either send it off for repair or go down to your nearest Nokia service centre (see Nokia's website to find your nearest) and get the firmware flashed.

Did you buy it on a contract/from a network? If so, you might just be able to get it swapped...