When something goes wrong one can be forgiving to a point.

I sent my 6th bill to e2save for cashback earlier this year and they got the amount wrong. They tried to claim I was on a different deal from the one which I bought on their website. Luckily I kept their original e-mail order confirmation and they sent out a further payment to correct the amount due.

12th bill was sent recently and today I got a cheque for an amount of cashback that bears no relation to the deal I did originally, nor does it even duplicate the amount they tried to refund in the 6th month.

This is very annoying. Checked the website and its almost impossible to contact them by e-mail, the response form is hidden in a pile of small print in a 'Helpdesk'. Not one to be put off I called them and they easily checked the details and accepted that they had again provided an incorrect cashback amount. They are going to send a second payment to correct matters soon. I will ensure that happens.

So not entirely straightforward, in fact a very poor show by e2save who were provided with not only the 12th bill for the claim but a copy of thier original e-mail order (to avoid a second cashback mistake) and a covering letter detailing the amount due. I'm not impressed with e2save and would think twice now before providing them with further custom as they clearly made a total mess of my deal and one wonders just how many folks might get fed up chasing them to receive the money they were promised.

If you experience similar woes with e2save, post them here, lets see just how often this type of 'error' arises.