Thread: Introduce yourself!

Hybrid View

ryan12
    ryan12 is offlineNew to Talk3G

Default Introduction

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ryan Gosling, I am working in directphoneshop.co.uk. This is where
    I am working in Search engine marketing department.

Blog Entries

Hi ryan12, welcome to Talk3G!

I hope you enjoy the forum; just no links please - leave the day job at the door!

billynibbles
    billynibbles is offlineNew to Talk3G

Hi, I'm Chris. I'm new here, and getting to grips with my first touch-screen 'smart' phone, the HTC Wildfire with 2.2.1 software. I bought it new as a PAYG for £100 last week (bargain - yes I know it's an old model) from a 3 shop and put my contract SIM in it. I'm on the 3 One Plan and having a blast using the phone as a mini Wifi Hotspot for my netbook.

Very useful as my wife and I tend to hire quite a lot of cottages for country breaks. After two days without the internet, I'm stir-crazy!

It's nice to see that this site lets you join and post straightaway. A certain other 3G forum I could name has had me waiting 2 weeks to get authorised before I can post - I did notice that they're advertising for moderators, so the two facts might well be connected! I'd offer myself, but I can't post!

Blog Entries

Hi billynibbles - welcome to Talk3G. I have answered your post about TOP and AYCE. Hopefully it will put your mind at rest.

TOP and AYCE are ideal for someone like you who has the need and makes such great use of the facility as you gad around the country. Lucky you, by the way I'm only jealous.

The HTC Wildfire is a super little Android handset. The only area where it is "less than" the more expensive kit is in screen size and resolution. But in all other respects you have a 100% Android in your mitts. I often recommend it as a shortlist device to those looking for a budget purchase.

We hope you enjoy visiting and posting on Talk3G, and once again, welcome.

Blog Entries

Hi billynibbles, welcome to Talk3G!

Great choice of phone and plan; it's incredible what's available on the market in the smartphone space now. I hope you're enjoying both!

hecatae
    hecatae is offlineTalk3G Senior Contributor
    Blog Entries

loving all the new blog entries by new members, hoping they introduce themselves

Blog Entries

They're being moderated now until a better option comes along for stemming them!