I have recently purchased an Orange Datacard (The Fusion one) and it came with Orange's impossible Business Everwhere software v7.1.
I have struggled with this useless package for over a week now and after yet anoher yet another chargeable call to Orange Customer Services I uninstalled the software and just use the card as a modem. This seems to work well though I can only at present connect to the GPRS network. I am hoping this is because of lack of 3G coverage in the area I mostly use the card in at the moment. Before with the abysmal Business Everwhere software the card would sometimes indicate a 3G connection but rarely did it ever operate on it for data and more often than not would just hang before reverting back to GPRS.
Orange's 'Business Everywhere Help' pdf states that Orange will supply software without all their Orange nonsense on it upon request but Customer Services say this is not the case and will not supply drivers on their own. However after uninstalling the awful Orange software the drivers remain on the notebook.
A very regrettable purchase.