I've heard a few things about this handset, and wasn't sure if I should take the plunge and buy it. I'd looked at in the Orange shop and was surprised at the handset size, a lot smaller than I imagined. With the slider open it was still reasonable but I was told that unless I was dialing a number that wasn't in the phonebook or writing a text message I wouldn't need to open it up! Bonus I thought! Even weight wise it felt fine!

Still at a loss my brother bought the phone and I had a muck around with it, and I was pleasantly surprised, the next day I had one myself.

Don't get me wrong, this is no Nokia OS, it's not the most obvious of paths through the menus to get to where you want to go, but in a quirky way I like that, it actually makes the phone slightly interesting. The screen and camera... what can I say? I've never seen better, and that isn't an understatement. I purchased a 512MB SD card for it, that holds 8 albums nicely which sound great played through the supplied headphones and even the Bluetooth, which I'd been told was a little flakey worked ok! Pictures and pairing with others worked no problem.

I'm still finding my way around the phone, but as I use it more often it really is begining to grow on me. For a first from Sanyo it's a good effort IMO and I think there'll be more and better exciting things to come!