I'm going to keep this short as you all know about the N95.

Looks:
I love the E65. It's simple, sleek, elegant.
I'm not overly taken by the N95. Resembles the N80 for me. I can't put my finger on it, but I think its chunkiness puts me off.

Size, weight etc:
The N95 is bigger than the E65, but lighter.
The E65 is neater and feels heavy in comparison to the N95. Having said that, the E65 is a solid phone. I get the feeling that dropped on a hard surface such as a road it will damage the road! The N95 on the other hand feels plastic and fragile. Whether it is or not is another debate.

I would say the battery lives are comparable.

As a media device the E65 sucks. Pop port headset, no radio, crap music player etc. However with a few addon's it is respectable. The lack of a radio was initially a shock, but with three's coverage here being good I have been able to stream radio stations with great ease.

There's no point mentioning the camera. It's, well a 2mp camera, on a phone. It's ok for taking a snap of someone to use as their thumbnail.

I've not had much of a play with the N95's media capabilities but I'm going to say it's good. Certainly far superior to the E65. It has no problem handling divx movies either (via addon).

The UI:
I've said it before and I'll say it here now, but I thought the UI in the E65 was fine, sluggish, perhaps, but better than the N80.
Well not any longer. The N95 flies in comparison. (I will add here that since the firmware upgrde on the E65 more ram has become available)

I'll probably us the n95 as main phone, but I'll note disposing of the E65 just yet.

Will that do? I'm happy to take questions.