Hello folks,

In addition to the monthly T3G photo competition that we run, we've decided to have a little fun and host a race, in which we're inviting everyone to enter.

However this is a race with a difference. You can enter more than once, in fact, we're encouraging you to enter as many times as you want, and you'll take part by submitting a photo from your 3G handset or iPhone.

This is how it's going to work; we're going to race from 100 down to 0 using pictures! The winner will be the person that submits the picture containing the number 0, after the previous 99 have been submitted obviously, in whatever form they wish! You can enter as many times as you like, as long as each picture is different and showing a number one less than the previous entry. So, for example, I'll start it off with a picture containing the number 100, then the next person submits a picture showing 99 in some form and so on, 'till we reach zero! If you want to enter a succession of numbers then that's fine, as long as it's not all the same picture type with ever decreasing numbers! Let's try and make it as original as possible!

As I mentioned before, we're looking for you to use your 3G phone or iPhone, you can state what type if you want, and explain where the picture was taken if you wish. Quality is not important, we're aiming for point and shoot fun here!

As with any photos submitted to T3G we check each one first. In the case of any numbers being duplicated, the earlier post will be used and the later submission canceled.

That's about it, as clear as mud I'm sure!

Let the race begin and good luck!

G