well
I have a HTC desire unbranded and unlocked in Three £16 plus £5 internet. Three gives me best coverage in northern Ireland plus I get calls in the south of Irelad for 10p and free for incomming. C/S is crap and I have to accept that having left three. What forced me back was all of the family are on it and Ill get 300 3 to 3 calls plus cheaper roaming in the south.

As for o2, I had a PAYG sim toping it up £10 a month, seen a good offer from o2 weree I got a 12 month sim only deal on blackberry, 300 mins unlimited wifi and internet and as I had a Blackberry Bold 9700 in the house I could not just get used to I thought I give it a go.

O2 made a balls of sending out my sim, 10 days after order no sim, i raised an issue with them and ended up geting three within 4 days, to be fair to o2 complaints manager I got £30 credit to my account. The sad thing is once again the whole of the o2 network was down yesterday in Northern Ireland, at one point in fact all of yesterday I could not access o2 Active nor their own web site on the net.

I rally dont know what has gone so wrong with o2, at one stage they had the bset 2g network with the best CS, now I get emails with broken english advsing me my phone has been posted , when it was a SIM only deal and their network cant even stay up for a month let alone a week without crashing. Really disapointed