delinquentwoody
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • View Blog Entries
    • View Articles
    delinquentwoody is offlineMember

Question Phones 4 U - Good or Bad??

I (finally) got my hands on a 6680 today from phones 4 u, and I have to say I was very impressed with their service!!

I know they normally get a fair bit of stick for their pushy salespeople but there was none of that in the hull one. The handset was out of stock, but the lady drove a 40 mile round trip to pick one up from the nearest branch that had it in, so I had it in my hand an hour later!! And she was quite a fine young lady as well. (She even offered to personally drop if off at my house tonight - an offer I wish I'd accepted!!)

In the past I personally have always had good service from them, I know some branches can be a bit pushy, but when it comes to I believe they do perform well.

So, in your opinion - does Phones for You deserve the stick it gets, or is this unjustified? What are your experiences with this retailer?
    Last edited by delinquentwoody; 17th May 2005 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Sorry guys - meant to include a poll on this but I forgot to select the option!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote