My final contract with Orange expires this month , I am about to cancel it

Now , having just moved house , I thought that changing my postal address AND ending the contract in the same call would overload the system ...So I decided to change the address today , then follow it up with a termination tomorrow

"oh no , here we go..." I thought to myself when the young lady answered in an Indian accent

But I have to say , it was the simplest , friendliest , easiest transaction I have ever had in my life !! The lady was absolutely friendly , she took time to make banter , she noticed that our DOB's matched and thought that was amazing , and awarded me 30 anytime , cross net minutes as an early birthday present !!
She even asked me how the move had gone , and sympathised about how stressfull moving can be - We then concluded our business and wished each other a good day !

I cannot help but wonder whether this was a one off , freak occourance , OR have Orange turned a corner as far as CS is concerned ? - I certainly remember a time when ALL calls to Orange CS were pleasant and helpful , I wonder if somewhere in Orange , someone in a position of authority also remembers those days , and has perhaps been promoted to a position where they can instill these standards in the CS team ?

I'll soon find out when I ring tomorrow to cancel !