Hi.

This is my first post so excuse me if I'm not writing in the correct place or making no sense.

Basically as couple months ago I purchased this K800i. Everything about this phone, in my opinion is fantastic.

However, a couple weeks ago I managed to crush the screen. (only slightly and just enough to destroy the lcd, but cause no damage to the plastic casing (no cracks or splits in the clear plastic casing etc)

Since the display was white, with the typical thunderbolt cracks through it when on, I thought it'd be an easy job to replace the lcd, so purchased a new one and fitted it.

All is fine EXCEPT I no longer have any signal, well, I have full bars, but it constantly says 'emergency calls only' or 'no network coverage' (I should probably mention that my sim works in other phones. just not this one.)

I assumed I had damaged my antenna so swiftly ordered a new one (since ebay is soooo cheap!) but was told there may be a problem with '2 resisters on the main board'

The new antenna didn't solve the problem so I assume the problem lies with these two resistors on the main board.

Does anyone have any idea which two it will be?

I'm a competent solderer, just can't find any diagrams on the net, and don't really wanna send it off to repairer as I like the sense of purpose on diy repair.

Many thanks, Pete