http://www.i2020.co.uk/

I was going to order some accessories, the Nokia Wireless Keyboard, retractable charger and spare battery, from the Orange Accessories Store, but found that quite a bit of money could be saved with a quick google.

I found i2020 and was quite impressed with the site at first. I placed an order for all 3 items.

Firstly my card payment was queried and I had to fax through a copy of my statement. i2020 claim that their address verification, something I am very familiar with, detected my address did not match that on my statement. Obviously it does, as they later saw, so I can only assume this was a keying error on their part or they're using a questionable card processor. In any case, I was assured that my future purchases would not be subjected to further checks.

I went with Special Delivery, so I received my order next working day - today. I was very happy with the keyboard and charger (even if the charger is a bit of a con - retractable, eh Nokia?!), packaged in original Nokia packaging, but the BL-5C battery they sent me was loose in a plastic bag and is not hologrammed. I will be returning this item - it's obviously an old battery as new ones are hologrammed, I don't know if it has been used before as it is not sealed, and the precautions on it aren't in English.

So, for a first time shopping experience, I'd give i2020 5/10. The card query I can appreciate, and it was handled well, but on top of that to then have to return one of the items is unacceptable to me.

Feel free to check them out for yourselves, they seem pretty competent, I just can't stand hassle when hassle just isn't necessary!