• Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Linear Mode
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode

Threaded View

a_ukboy
    a_ukboy is offlineRegular Poster

Default Moved to Vodafone...

Well i'm here, on Vodafone now with my iphone 3gs Never been with Vodafone before, and now i can boast (or not) that i've been with all the networks!!

The number port went very easily, all completed by 12:30 yesterday.. So far so good, have added passport, taken off content control and set up on vodafone online account..

Ok so i've moved recently from o2 to Orange to now Voda, in the past 24 hours i've noticed my phones showing alot less 3g then Orange did, but then i knew that would happen, but only slightly more then o2's.. Data seems ok, not mega fast but very exceptable, not had anyone tell me the calls gone straight though to voicemail which was happening alot with Orange, and the main reason i left them..

Is there anyway of getting text message delivery reports on Voda? o2's was *0# and Orange's RCT.. so do Voda have one? And what good add on's do Voda have? i looked at stop the clock but they wanted £5 a month for it, and not sure i'd actually use it that much, so far i have the £25 sim only deal 900 mins, unlimted text and internet.

And finally has anyone using an iphone on Voda noticed anything about the phones battery life? mine seems greatly reduced, ususally have approx 40% left at the end of the day, today mines dine to 51% already Maybe i'm playing with it more today
    Last edited by a_ukboy; 12th January 2010 at 01:15 PM.
    Iphone o2 UK, version 3.0 beta 4
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote