Im another Iphone user turned to the darker side too, got my HTC desire on Thursday as un upgrade with Vodafone, decided that over the Iphone 4... Since i think i've made the wrong choice?? i miss my Iphone... LOL...

However i would like some help from any peeps that have the desire, does anyone have the Hullmail app? Mine doesn't seem to work very well, i don't get any notifications unless i open the app then i can see like 3 missed calls and a voicemail also Facebook, i have gone into the FB settings on the app and switched on notifications but don't get any Does the phone actually have push notifications? doesn't seem to except the email...

The battery life ain't great unless you turn off all the things like anomated wall papers and the weather app on the main screen which is the reason why i wanted the desire in the first place, so it defeats the object of the phone!! And no Whatsapp or sling player app

Apart from that i like it, just wish the battery was better and the push worked like the iphone!!!