http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phon...ge-monte-carlo

No pricing announced as yet for the UK , but if it is along the same lines as the SF , then this should be great !
I suppose it is Playing "Desire HD" to the SF's "Nexus One" , Will certainly consider picking one of these up if it is priced in line with the SF ,

This is something that has always struck me with Android , Of course you can buy your �4-500 handsets and enjoy them , but you can also get some bargains , and the experience in the hand is really not that different ! ....of course it will be slower , but lets be honest here - we were tolerating far more lag a few years back across the board and not batting an eyelid.

You average person doesn't see phones like we do ! , the times I'll uprgrade to a new device and my friends at work will say "So that one was �450 ? ...What does it do that your last one didn't ? " ......So I proudly show them that the OS is identical , but (wait for it ...) the contacts menu opens 3/10 of a second faster and scrolls better , the camera is a little better , and the identical web browser opens quicker and loads pages a bit quicker - And the look at me like I am some kind of retard !
I am 100% sure that these people would have no problems in choosing this ZTE Skate @ (lets guess ?) �159 , over a Samsung GS2 at �479 ..... Not saying the SGS2 is a rip off , just that the mainstream don't give a toss about Quadrant or Linpack ,they just want a phone that works !

Hats off to Orange for doing something right for a change !