I reckon I could definitely shift the decent one for more than I've paid , or at least as much.

Just fitted the new hinges and the closing problem still exists on the other one , as I'd have to buy a new HDD, RAM and Charger for the it I am tempted to simply keep it for spares now, so there won't be any logic board baking just yet ! Nice to have a spare battery , lcd , keyboard , top case , pretty much all else except Superdrive just in case

It is an interesting one , the only imperfection my one has now is that the panel under the battery says 2.6ghz and it is actually 2.4.... no big deal but I think my conscience would force me to declare it as having had the logic board replaced if I sold it. As for the other one - I'd not have been happy to sell it without declaring the "baking" as generally these bakes last 3 months then need doing again apparently.

I certainly think it would be viable to search ebay for Logic board failures and marry them up with working logic boards from cosmetically shot MBP's ! would be like a game of bingo waiting for the right ones to come up ... but I'm sure it would just be a waiting game.