I have have just been made aware of an example of this , I never realised it was even going on !!

As a bit of background, I am from a bodybuilding/fitness background. now while I admit there are many illegal substances used in sports , these are not universally illegal - i.e. it is perfectly legal to go to turkey or somewhere and bring back steroids for your own use. until very recently it was perfectly legal to buy them on the internet from outside the UK and use them .... whether or not your particular sport allowed use is another matter ...

But I digress , none of this matters as the stuff that is being censored is in no way a "drug" of any kind !! We are talking the kind of supplements that you can buy in Tesco , argos or Holland and barrett , Stuff like L-Glutamine (an amino acid) ZMA (a few minerals) - these supplements are more akin to vitamin tablets than drugs !

A guy I know went to a site called "my protein" to buy L-Glutamine - a product they sell several variants of , and a basic staple supplement for most bodybuilders. He used the companies search feature and nothing showed up. on enquiry he discovers this

http://community.myprotein.com/conte...n-website-864/

I find this unbelievable !! this website sells nothing that resembles a banned substance of any kind - yet it seems someone has placed Google charge of what we should and shouldn't be able to buy !