I opened a 3 account and set up a DD ito be taken each month from my sister bank account
I even had a letter from you to acknowledge that the DD was set up with my sisters account.
Yet the first payment was taken from my bank account which caused me to have bank charges, i was not happy, so i called 3 and was told this would not happen again i was also told i would have a credit to my account for the charges.which never happened.
now every month when the bill has to be paid i am told theres no credit to my account from 3 and i have to explain the story from the start on each and every call.
I still have the letter from you stating you would be taking the money from my sisters account.
Yesterday when my sister paid the bill, she was told theres £38 of call charges on top of everything else on her next bill and that her total bill for next month is £125,
i want to know why i have been charged so much, why i havent got an itemised bill and why i cant access it online to view what you say i owe?
i have another contract phone with another company i have been with them for many years and have never ever had any trouble with them, i have had nothing but unkept promises from 3, i will never recommend 3, i just have no trust in 3, since the very start of my contract i have had a battle every month with 3, its like no one reads my notes or even bothers to help.