• View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • View Blog Entries
    • View Articles
    gsteruk is offlineNew to Talk3G

Default Confused after upgrade....

Hi all,

Within the last week i have upgraded and renewed my contract with three, i initially had a 300 mins and texts deal, but now i upgraded to the ultimate internet 500, so i should have 500 mins, 5000 texts and unlimited internet. When i check my account online or via phone shortcut, i can see i have indeed got the new internet allowance, but it still shows the old 300 mins or texts limit, and any calls or texts are taken from this 300 limit, rather than the new 5000 texts and 500 mins (which arent shown). I was considering waiting until my bill date - which is within the next week or so, to see if things will change at that point - but as my old contract is paid for and im supposed to be on the new one - im a bit confused. Does this seem typical?

Thanks everyone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Blog Entries

Hi gsteruk, welcome to Talk3G!

My3 can be a little off sometimes in my experience... I think waiting until after your bill date and then checking to ensure everything has updated correctly would be a good idea. It's likely that you're on the right plan but it's not showing in My3 yet.

If it was another network I'd say get in touch now, but given the hassle it usually involves to deal with Three CS waiting a few extra days will probably be better on your stress levels
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote