I've noticed these knocking around for �300 or thereabouts, while I never took much notice before and lumped them in with every other Android tab, I actually stumbled across a review and noticed a few features that I found interesting.
First things first, the ergonomic design - When I first saw on of these I thought the wedge shape was a fashion statement, but in the review it was explained that this was done purposely to shift the centre of gravity to one point - thus removing any kind of "torque" in your hands and making the thing more comfortable in you hands (or hand) - makes perfect sense !
Then there is the Universal Remote feature - the S is equipped with an IR port, so it can be used as a fully configurable Universal Remote for all your Appliances - Now that is a bloody good,innovative idea for a tablet , hats off to Sony on that one IMO - all too often manufacturers cram technology into these devices without really giving a second thought to how, or even if at all it will be useful ! So its great to see Sony put an extra bit in in such swell thought out and obviously useful manner.

Also, although I'm no real gamer ... I did like the fact I could play PSX games on the Xperia play without having to mess around with Emulators etc , only a tiny thing , but like the fact the S does this out of the box too , and my son will like it too.

Anyone got any thoughts or experience on Sony Tabs ?