Hey guy's I posted this in another thread, but it was quite old and not sure if anyone uses it so posting this here so it get's some exposure. Mod's feel free to edit/delete at you're leisure

ey guys here's the story I made a short version and long version

short version - signed contract because three told me I would have perfect signal at my house, was not the story at all so trying to sort it out I am 99% that it is the network and not the phone so basically been trying to get some clarification on the matter and getting nowhere. Seem to be getting absolutely no where can anyone advise ?

** Latest update is someone will phone before 12th May regarding complaint but this doesn't help the signal matter**

Below is the longer version happy reading

Ok I am going to start from the very start here as there seem's to be some miscommunication.

The contract was signed on 23.02.12 , after activating it that night I noticed the following day that I seemed to be having problems with the network at * my postcode here* the postcode I reside at, the problem also does happen at other postcode's as well but it is much more significant at * my postcode* . Just a small note also , the contract is under my sister's name *sisters name* who reside's at the *sisters postcode* , as she has took the contract out in her name for me but I use the phone at the my postcode. So I went on the Three network official website , proceeded to the support page and it was on the bottom of that , where I found the three twitter page link. I used twitter to contact three and received a swift responce to my queries stating that signal should be fine here but this was not the issue, a few DM's later and it was brought to my attention that work was getting carried out on the local mass and would be finished my March 2nd, which I was led to believe would help my issue. This however was not the case , so I cannot remember certain date's but I contacted three again and would told someone would get back in contact with me ( please may I be made aware of when this specific date was) within 5 working day's, I requested that they phone me Claire and not *sister the account holder and was told yes this would be fine. (Feel free to check recording's of the phonecall where this will be fully verified). This was not the case however and they phoned *sister the account holder who had no idea what they where talking about and failed to pass onto me any message apart from the fact three had phoned regarding the matter. The problem persisted for month's later and is still outstanding till this day, I have made numerous complaint's none which have been took serious and the last phone call yesterday has topped them all off. I phoned a nice genttlemen at Three who advised me to take it to my nearest Apple store for an exchange but I said I was not happy to do this because they would just swap it over for a second hand refurbished unit, which has faced problems before and will only come with a limited warranty of three months. The polite gentlemen then put me onto his manager 'hetal joshi' who was anything but unhelpful, he was very disrespecful, kept trying to talk over me and told me basically he was not willing to do anything for me. At this point , I wish to cancel the contract , hetal told me this was not possible as I had not contacted three within the first 14 day's where in fact I did via twitter which I explained to him, he said not to listen to anything that the twitter says as they don't know anything and I cant go on what they say. So basically to summarize

Contacted you guy's via Twitter - was very happy with service was told was a problem at mass should be fixed by March 2nd

This never seemed to help the issue so I made a phone call to three customer services who told me they would phone ME back but instead phoned *sister back therefore not fixing the problem or providing me with a solution.

Phoned three again, still got absolutely no where, there was major miscommunication still got nowhere

Phoned three again , was passed from Apple to Three to Apple to Three , Apple said they would send me a new phone but would place a £300 charge on my bank account - not acceptable

Went to local three store , was told to be added as an authorised user and phone would be sent away for repair - ok did this then was told actually they don't repair them I would need to go to Apple store.

Phoned again at which point I had contacted you guys again on twitter regarding the issue this is where I was dealt the attitude problem from Hetal Joshi, who as a manager should have better customer service skills.

Now this is really dragging on now, at this point in time, I see the only solution to the problem is that the contract be cut altogether and cancelled and I give the phone back. I am not happy paying an upfront cost for the phone, then a monthly fee for something which I render useless most of the time.