Talk3G Forums - Help, discussion, news and reviews  

Go Back   Talk3G Forums - Help, discussion, news and reviews > Talk3G Handsets and Other Devices > Motorola 3G > Motorola 3G News Articles

Motorola 3G News Articles Please post news articles related to Motorola here. All articles should include a link to the source unless you're writing them yourself.

Old 6th January 2009, 01:46 PM
Talk3G Admin

Ben is a name known to allBen is a name known to allBen is a name known to allBen is a name known to allBen is a name known to allBen is a name known to all
DefaultMoto makes a phone! (A3100)

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/01/06/motorola_a3100/

Wow, a new Moto! *applause*

A little touchscreen number. Might be OK. Windows Mobile, though, so nothing exciting.
Old 6th January 2009, 05:14 PM
Not a slave to Spec

miffed is a jewel in the roughmiffed is a jewel in the roughmiffed is a jewel in the roughmiffed is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Although the A3100 is a touchscreen device with 2.8in display, it can also be operated with a stylus
Woah , this thing is groundbreaking ! Why didn't Apple think of that ?
Old 6th January 2009, 05:21 PM
Talk3G Admin

Ben is a name known to allBen is a name known to allBen is a name known to allBen is a name known to allBen is a name known to allBen is a name known to all

Lmao I'm so anti-stylus it's untrue. I'm glad Steve is, too!

I think it's going to be hard to get excited about any mobile phones until some more Android ones emerge.
Old 7th January 2009, 12:02 AM
Regular Poster

chaslam will become famous soon enough

There is Just something I HATE about motorolas. Ive owned many (A925, A835, C975, A1000, V3x etc) and I have to say I liked all of them, but now they are really REALLY awful.

Personally, where they started to go wrong (or give up more like!) is when they cancelled the E1120, the A1010, and the E1060. They were set to be it for motorola, even I was looking forward to them, and then they decided to scrap them all and concentrate on the V3 market, which is now a complete flop! Poor, Motorola. And to think I used to love them so much!
Old 7th January 2009, 01:00 AM
Talk3G Super Mod

Hands0n is a splendid one to beholdHands0n is a splendid one to beholdHands0n is a splendid one to beholdHands0n is a splendid one to beholdHands0n is a splendid one to beholdHands0n is a splendid one to beholdHands0n is a splendid one to behold

Moto A3100? As dull as ditchwater if you ask me. The Moto Z10 sitting 18" to my left does a better job, and it is not touch or stylus screen.

I'll ignore The Register's "iPhone killer" comment for the utter tosh that it is. Forget iPhone killers people, what is the next exciting thing manufacturers are going to do? Come on manufacturers, show us some inspiration!

Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode