Jean-Marc Codsi
Customer Services Director
T-Mobile (UK) Limited
Hatfield Business Park
Hertfordshire
AL10 9BW 5-May-06

COMPLAINTS

Dear Jean

You will note from the headline above that I wish to make a number of complaints against T-Mobile.

Complaint number 1

On Thursday the 28th of April 2006 I ordered online a Pay as You Go Sim card and was informed that this would be delivered to me within three to four days.

When the Sim card had not arrived by Tuesday night I made a complain through the T-Mobile web site to this affect. Despite your statement taken from the T-Mobile web site as shown below, I wish to inform you that I am still waiting a reply:

“We aim to answer emails within a working day and, where possible”

This Sim card arrived last night Thursday I tried to ring it with no success; I also failed to get this Sim card working having placed it in a Nokia 3100, a Nokia N70 and a T-Mobile MDA Compact and this was despite topping the mobile up at 17.45 pm in Tesco’s Bangor.

This resulted in a call to your support services, were I was kept holding on for over 12 mins, I ended up speaking to a member of telesales who informed me I would be put through to your customer support team , this again resulted in another long wait. Of over 15 mins, once through the member of your customer support took details of my call and put me on hold on for a short period, after over 7 mins, she informed me that the required department was closed and would ring me sat morning

May I ask, is it normal practice for customers to be kept on hold listening to your crap music for so long while waiting to get hold of your customer support?, further more is it normal practice that once a customer is speaking to your support staff, they are placed on hold for a further seven mins plus?

Furthermore is it normal practice within T-Mobile to send Sim cards direct from online sales that do not work?

Complaint number 2

On Sunday the 30th April 2006 I tried to contact T-Mobile sales, I was informed that the lines were busy and that my call was of value etc, after 10 mins yes Jean, 10 mins of holding on I was cut of dead with no warning given

I phoned again twice, after ten mins on each occasion I was again cut of dead without warning, and I question is this what T-Mobile means as good customer service?

Having tried three times to contact Sales I order a MDA Pro on Flex 35 order number: 1102124 despite being informed that sales would contact me, to day I had to contact sales only to be informed that the MDA Pro was out of stock. Again I question is this good customer service what was the reason that I was not contacted and informed of the delay or of the process of my order,

The above demonstrates bloody poor service and support to T- Mobile users; I do not find this poor level of service acceptable at all. It is clear to me that there has been one balls up after another and I have had to spend well over a hours on a mobile phone to clear up the mess of T- Mobile.

While I fully accept that T-Mobile has been taken aback with the demand for flext, I am in fact a user of www.3g.co.uk were I my self have pushed others to take the flext offer up. I do not accept it as a reason to provide dam poor service, and if one did, what is the reason for the failure to provide a working Pay as you Go Sim Card.

I will be publishing this letter on the 3g forums so other can judge the level of service T-Mobile provide!

One sorry person who wish’s he did not sign up with T-Mobile full stop